1. What is a Mid-Year Boost Tracker?
Each Thigh Warrior must complete 600 active minutes in 30 days.
2. Which classes can I take to join?
ALL Forma At Home LIVE classes and Forma On Demand videos are part of the Mid-Year Boost Tracker! Recovery classes are also part because giving your body a break with deep stretching is important.
3. How will I know if my classes are being tracked?
Forma Squad will keep track of your classes at the end of each week
4. What are the equivalent minutes for Forma At Home classes?
Each Forma At Home class is equivalent to 45 active minutes.
5. How many classes can I take in a day?
We highly recommend taking at least 30 active minutes a day to get your fitness journey started. There are no maximum minutes so you can workout as much as your body can handle.
6. Can I take more than 600 active minutes?
Yes, we will count your active minutes continuously.
The top 3 who have the highest active minutes will win the following prizes:
1st Place: Exclusive discount to a Forma Barre 12,500, Yoga Mat, Square Mat, Playground Ball and Thera Band
2nd Place: Exclusive discount to a Forma Barre 12,500, Playground Ball and Thera Band
3rd Place: Exclusive discount to a Forma Barre 12,500, Playground Ball
7. How will I check my current standing?
We will release a Tracker every Wednesday on our social media accounts so you may view how many minutes you’ve accomplished.