Being the fitness industry is serious business—yet it’s also fun, seriously! PlanaFORMA instructors are some of the most talented and inspiring people you’ll ever meet; that’s a fact. Ever wonder what it would be like to trained by, and teach alongside some of the best?
We are looking for people who:
- love working out and have taken at least 10 FORMA classes
- are 22 and above (no age limit to greatness, we say)
- don’t mind working in QC or Makati, or both
- have teaching/fitness experience (any movement experience is a plus!)
- have a strong sense of body awareness, or background in anatomy (musicality is a great bonus!)
- have a professional work ethic (yet know they can’t be at a 9-5 desk job)
- are open to meeting and motivating new people everyday
- are wholly interested in learning how to share a safe, solid workout with students
If you are ANY or ALL of the above, then we urge you to give it a shot! Send your CV and a short letter about yourself and why you would like to be a part of the FORMA family to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clock’s ticking, so send that email, quick. We’re just as excited as you are!